- Customer service cannot take an online order if caller has no account with the us.
- Customer service cannot accept a next-day delivery order, if the order is received after 6:00 p.m.
- Inactive members cannot receive Newsletters.
- Authorizations cannot be created, if provider/member requests before the service.
Business Analysts are expected to validate Test cases / Test Scripts by keeping Business Rules in mind for successful testing.
Business Requirements for above Business Rules:
- Customer Service must be able to receive call and take an order from a member.
- Customer Service shall have an ability to take Next Day delivery Orders, before 6:00 p.m.
- Active members should receive a Newsletter every month.
- User should have an ability to create a Authorization upon provider/member request.
Business Needs: Business Analyst is also responsible to identify the business needs and PM is responsible for defining them based on project goals, business problems or change or opportunity & what is needed to help them achieve their goals.