We identify requirements and design documentation with regular meetings and coordinate with application development with the overall goal of ensuring the delivery of our products and solutions.
However, one of our primary daily tasks is Gathering requirements (Business or Functional and /or Technical) and translating them as per the business rules and/or needs. With respect to our goals, we facilitate JAD sessions and walkthroughs, so that we can extract information from SMEs, Architects, Developers and/or some time third party vendors too…
Various walkthroughs sessions such as…:
- To review and analyze progress of the project and to evaluate business needs.
- To look over the algorithms,
- To identify errors
- To ensure requirements meets the design specification.
- To work with project team to validate requirements, design and analysis model.
- To Work with Architects to finalize business rule
- Validate business rules match the customer requirements
Moreover, we work closely with Project Manger in most of the projects, to…
- Design and review the Task Plan, Test Plan, or any plans and Test Cases
- Processing change requests
- Tracing the requirements during implementation
- Performing UAT before the Installation & deployment
Biweekly Tasks: Depending upon the project period and complexity, we should facilitate team meetings in order to evaluate status of the project; also taking Meeting Minutes and distribute them to Senior Management to report the status of the project.